Monday, July 30, 2007

My Journey of Learning

Journey
(haiku )

My journey

a neverending path
in a sky vast with stars.


Chantelle Clark


This will not be my final entry as my learning will continue and so will my blog. Thank you so much Donna for giving me the opportunity to view the world of technology that is moving at a great speed. Mind you I have taught my teenage boys a thing or two and left my husband in the dust(apart from his youtube hangup). I have had so many wonderful experiences and hope I will remember them when I need them. Flickr is an awesome site and I am daily downloading our albums to this , more so for backup however it is so nice to have them wherever I go. I also enjoyed the generator blog and the library thing and...yes I am hooked on youtube too.
I would most definitely be a goer for more techno learning!!
Thank you for opening up my eyes Donna :-)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Debbie
Congratulations .... you are the first person to complete the '23 Things'!! I am so glad that you have enjoyed doing it and are going to carry on. Well done :-)

Jo-Anne said...

Well done Debbie. I am envious of you haing completed your blog. I have enjoyed reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.